Download Purchased Music Using the Amazon Music for PC and Mac App
- Select My Music and click on Songs. Select Purchased or Imported to see all the music you own.
- Click the download icon next to the song or album.
- Music you have downloaded is saved by default to an Amazon Music folder on your computer.
How do I find my purchased music on Amazon?
Amazon Music for PC and Mac
To find your downloads, select My Music in the top menu. Next, select the Downloaded filter in the left sidebar to view all the music you’ve downloaded from the app. Music you download through Amazon Music for PC and Mac is saved by default to an Amazon Music folder on your computer.
How do I download music from Amazon to my computer?
Download Amazon Music Through Your Web Browser
- On the left side of the Amazon Music page, under the My Music section, find the content you intend to download.
- Place a check mark next to one or more songs that you want to download through your browser and then click the Download button.
Can I transfer music from Amazon to iTunes?
Add Downloaded Music to iTunes or Windows Media Player
To access and play your Amazon Music purchases in iTunes or Windows Media Player, you first need to download the songs to your computer. You can then move the downloaded files from where they’re saved on your computer to your iTunes or Windows Media Player library.
Where does Amazon music download to iPhone?
How to find and add music in the Amazon Music app on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap Prime Music.
- Tap on a song, album, or playlist.
- To listen to content without adding it to your Amazon music library, tap the Play icon.