How do I listen to Amazon Prime Music?
If you are new to Amazon Prime, you may not have already built up a library of music to stream from the app.
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap Prime Music.
- Tap on a song, album, or playlist.
- To listen to content without adding it to your Amazon music library, tap the Play icon.
How do I listen to Amazon music offline?
How to Download From Amazon Music for Offline Listening
- Find the song, album or playlist you’d like to download and touch the three vertical dots icon for more options.
- Select the Download option.
- You’ll see a checkmark next to music that you’ve downloaded.
- Select My Music to find the music that you’ve downloaded in the Amazon Music app.
How do I listen to Amazon music on my computer?
Download Purchased Music Using the Amazon Music for PC and Mac App
- Select My Music and click on Songs. Select Purchased or Imported to see all the music you own.
- Click the download icon next to the song or album.
- Music you have downloaded is saved by default to an Amazon Music folder on your computer.
Can I play Amazon music on my phone?
From there you’ll need the Amazon Music mobile app for your device. On Android, this was previously known as Amazon MP3, while iOS users knew it as Amazon Cloud Player. In Android, if you want to listen to any song, album, or playlist, you must first add it to your library — otherwise you get to hear only a sample.