Method 1: Via Bluetooth
- Switch on bluetooth of your PC, make it discoverable.
- Go to music player of your phone>> start playing music>>then press ‘options’ button select ‘play via bluetooth’
- Connect to your PC and your Pc speakers will start playing music.
- Assume have a Smartphone.(Android, Windows or iPhone)you need to.
How do I stream music from my computer to my phone?
How to stream music from your PC to Android remotely
- On your computer.
- Step 2: Install it.
- Step 3: Go to Windows Media Player 12.
- Step 4: Now head to the “Stream” menu and select “Turn on media streaming.”
- Step 5: Go to the Network and Sharing Center, then head over to “Change advanced Sharing settings.”
- On your Android device.
How do I stream music from my phone to my computer using Bluetooth Windows 10?
To stream music from your phone to Windows 10, make sure that your Bluetooth adapter has “A2DP” audio streaming feature; then, set up your Android driver on your computer. To do so, just connect your phone to your computer via USB port, and wait for your Windows 10 computer to finish the driver update.
How do I stream music from my PC to a wireless speaker?
Listening to music on a PC via network connection (Windows 8) (Windows Media Player)
- Connect the speaker and PC to your network.
- Tap the NETWORK button.
- Right-click on the Start screen of the PC.
- Select [Windows Media Player].
- Right-click or press and hold a song to be played.
- Select [Play To] from the menu.
How do I play music from my phone to my computer via USB?
Move files by USB
- Unlock your Android device.
- With a USB cable, connect your device to your computer.
- On your device, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
- When you’re done, eject your device from Windows.